Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Learning all the time





These days Jessica amazes us with all her new skills, new words and with how much she understands ... in German and Spanish. I can say go and sit down in your beanbag and she does it, I say I need to blow my nose and she goes and gets the Kleenex box. And while she was very clingy a few weeks back, she's now fearless Miss Independent and runs away from me without ever looking back. She also doesn't mind staying with new people or being held by them ... she has a big smile for every one. She also enjoys saying "no" and shaking her head. Even if she means yes. I guess it's just fun to shake your head. We went back to farm the week before last but she's still a little afraid of animals it seems. What she does enjoy though is sandpits ... once she's in one it's hard to get her out.
On Sunday we met with Rodrigo's cousin Rodrigo (another one) which was very nice. It seems Jessica enjoyed hearing Spanish from someone else than just her Papa.



1 comment:

Sanders said...

Oh my goodness, look at that BLONDE HAIR!!! WOW!! Mama, she is so beautiful!! :)

Glad to know she is little miss Independent for a while now! :)