Thursday, 16 June 2011

Finally summer



It's June and the weather is finally better and we're outdoors more. Last week I was away in New York for a full week, leaving Jessica and Rodrigo all to themselves for the very first time. I think they did well and had a lot of fun. I on the other hand had a great time at the offsite in Atlantic City as well as meeting some old friends in New York (Griff, Heike) and later Beatris up in White Plains were i got to meet Sophia and Xavier for the first time. It was a great trip.

In less than three weeks we are off to Greece. We haven't had a proper vacation in a long time, hopefully it will be nice, it's a low budget trip to an apparently unspoilt part of Greece with not much there except beach, sleepy fishing towns, tavernas and some ruins. I bought some pool toys for Jessica as probably she will spend the whole day in the water.

No comments: